Crystallization of milk
1. We pour the milk into the zip lock.
2. We put the zip lock that has milk in it into the ice.
3. We use salt to make ice colder.
4. Then we wait until the milk freeze and then we put a topping on it.
1. Why do we add salt to the ice?
Answer: To make ice colder than normal
2. Why do we add the cookies and other things when the milk was frozen already.
3. What are two factors that affect the freezing you think?
Answer: Movement and temperature.
4. Why do you need a bit of air in the bag?
Answer: For the milk to move around and contract with ice.